Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Changes Already

Only three days in, I have already made a significant change to my plan.

I have decided to use a two-ply yarn instead of my normal three-ply. It will be a lighter weight and I think I will use larger needles to emphasize the lace pattern more. I am well into the spinning of the yarn and I will check my first plying to see if that will be what I am after.

Tomorrow I am sending out the check for my new carder - I am very excited about that. A very great tool for me to use. My original carder has already been sold to a friend. Progress there!

I am still not positive about the pattern for my shawl. I may just go with the fan and feather pattern. There is one other that I am thinking about, but I have some time.

Progress continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment